A Menagerie of Outspoken Opinions on Science, World Politics, and Geek Culture

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

BPCP Update

The Blogosphere Political Compass Project has been updated. Go to the BPCP permalink page for a complete list of participants and links to their sites.


BPCP Graph for March 2005 Posted by Hello

As everyone can see - especially if you look at the main BPCP page - this update was huge. The biggest one we've had, ever. Part of the reason I haven't been posting is because I've been spending my blogging time updating the spreadsheet and chart for the BPCP ... the other is that we've been very busy at work opening a new training center, and I just haven't had time during the day to pop in and post stuff like I used to. We're just about finished over there, though, so I hope to get back to posting two or three times a week pretty soon. Thank heavens karakatoa has been so loquacious recently; he's just about been running the place by himself all month and deserves a pat on the back.

*Pats krakatoa on the back*

Okay then. Hope all is well with you fine readers, and by next week you should be seeing more of me.


S

|