A Menagerie of Outspoken Opinions on Science, World Politics, and Geek Culture

Monday, July 19, 2004

Opera Man

Appologies for the lack of posting, but I've been experimenting with the Opera browswer this weekend; I'm looking for something to replace IE and it's rampant lack of security. Right now it looks as if Opera doesn't work very well with Blogger - I have no controls on my "Create" tab except for "Change Time & Date" - so I might have to try Mozilla (Blogger actually recommends Mozilla).

Anyway, I'll get all this sorted out soon and be back to blogging. In fact, I'll be blogging about my search for and use of alternate browswers ... it's information that I think people will find useful.

Oh, and I see that The Alliance blogroll is back. Yay! Thanks to whoever got that one worked out.


S

|