A Menagerie of Outspoken Opinions on Science, World Politics, and Geek Culture

Wednesday, July 14, 2004

McCain-Rice 2008

I'm finishing up the new BPCP graph and should have it posted sometime this evening, but doing so is going to eat up most of today's blogging time. I did want to drop a quick post in, though, about my candidate.

In the six or so years that I've been watching John McCain he has come out - as far as I'm concerned - on the correct side of every issue. Last night he did so again. McCain is my candidate; he's spot-on on every issue that's important to me. He's a real war hero, too, and isn't afraid to take a stand against his enemies ... or his friends.

In 2008 I want to see McCain-Rice on the Republican ticket. Unless the Democrats run God-Jesus, John and Condi should win in a landslide.


S



|