A Menagerie of Outspoken Opinions on Science, World Politics, and Geek Culture

Wednesday, July 14, 2004

The BPCP Has Been Updated

The Blogosphere Political Compass Project has been updated:


BPCP Graph 15July04 Posted by Hello

Go to the BPCP permalink page for the listing and linking of all participants. I've spent most of my evenings and lunch hours this week working on the new graph, so I'm probably going to take a break from blogging tomorrow. But I'll still check in a couple times, so if anyone has a question or some input about the BPCP (or anything else, for that matter) I will be paying attention to comments.

Also: Need help, send graphing software. Excel simply isn't going to cut it if the BPCP gets much bigger (which I certainly want it to) so I need advice from anyone who knows anything about charts and graphs. If anyone actually has some good software of that variety that they'd be willing to "go out and purchase another copy of" (wink wink, nudge nudge) and send to me, let me know!


S

|