A Menagerie of Outspoken Opinions on Science, World Politics, and Geek Culture

Friday, June 18, 2004

So Good Even His Mail Is Better Than My Blogging

I had wanted to keep the previous post at the top of the page for a day; I think it's important. But I came across something over at Andrew Sullivan's place that just blew me away. Emperor Misha I of The Anti-Idiotarian Rottweiler has already linked to it in this post, and now I'm going to as well. It's that good.

Everything in this e-mail that Sullivan received from one of his readers is just bursting with truth. But the fifth point this guy makes hits so close to home that I feel like someone was reading my mind.

Over the din of public discourse in America one voice will occasionally ring forth with such honest clarity that all others should silence themselves so (s)he can be heard. Whoever sent the letter to Sullivan is such a voice, and I believe President Bush genuinely needs to listen up.


S

|