A Menagerie of Outspoken Opinions on Science, World Politics, and Geek Culture

Saturday, June 12, 2004

Saturday Fun Stuff

Okay, I know everyone is posting this one - and it's pretty old, too - but I'm jumping on the bandwagon because I think it's cool. And The Zoo is a fairly recent addition to the blogosphere, so none of this stuff is really "old" to me. Besides, I have some readers who aren't bloggers or nethounds at all; they've probably never seen the Dante's Inferno Test. Presently, I'm headed to the second level of hell but stand a good chance of ending up in either the first or sixth:

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Second Level of Hell!
Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
LevelScore
Purgatory (Repenting Believers)Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)High
Level 2 (Lustful)Very High
Level 3 (Gluttonous)Low
Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)Very Low
Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)Low
Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)High
Level 7 (Violent)Moderate
Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)Moderate
Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)Low

Take the Dante's Inferno Hell Test

Heh heh, pretty cool. Go take the test and let me know where you're going to end up. We might be neighbors for eternity!


S

|