A Menagerie of Outspoken Opinions on Science, World Politics, and Geek Culture

Thursday, June 10, 2004

Just Say Yes To Stem Cell Research

A buddy of mine recently e-mailed me something that I'd like to re-print here. I'm waiting to hear back from him and the author with permission, but in the mean time here's an interesting article from today's Kansas City Star.

Hopefully Nancy Reagan (and a growing chorus of voices from all across America) will be able to convince President Bush to change his policy on Stem Cell Research. In my opinion, that one is the only genuinely poor decision he's made while in office (there were a couple others I'd call "mediocre" and all the rest I've been very happy with).

Best of luck to all those who are fighting for this cause ... and to all those whose very lives depend on it.


S


Update: Oh, there is this and this from the Michael Moore Hates America front as well. Deceitful Assclown Central has yet to formulate a response.


|