A Menagerie of Outspoken Opinions on Science, World Politics, and Geek Culture

Friday, June 25, 2004

Activist Sandor

During lunch I was surfing through some blogs I'd never visited before and I came across this story (hat tip to Puddle Pirate of Brain Shavings). Bryan Henderson is a brave kid - smart, too - and is to be commended for standing up to leftist intimidation.

Anyway, I got sucked into browsing through ProtestWarrior.com and the next thing you know I'm joining up. I'm not a big activist, but if the Tampa chapter ever gets together to counter-demonstrate the anti-war knuckelheads I'll join'em for an afternoon. They have a bunch of cool signs, by the way; here's my favorite:


The Horrible Jewish Incursion! Posted by Hello

When they coined the term "A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words" this is the kind of thing they were talking about. One could not possibly point out the hypocrisy of Islamist anti-semitism any better.


S

|