A Pro-Victory Blog
The term "pro-war" is stupid; no sane person actually desires war. But like millions of free people the world over, I support the victory of western secular democracy over Islamist fascism.
Glen Reynolds says
"And remember, a shiny new donkey for whoever brings me the head of sandor at the zoo!"
We like getting e-mail, so feel free to send it. Civil, thoughtful e-mail will recieve a civil, thoughtful response; hate mail will recieve a belly laugh, and deletion, and a one-way trip for the sender to our spam bin.
Blogs of Note
We here at The Zoo read many blogs, but linking them all is simply impossible. So instead, here are 15 of our favorites.
- Bad Example
- Cold Fury
- Conservative Punk
- Eject! Eject! Eject!
- Iraq the Model
- Little Green Footballs
- Mountaineer Musings
- Power Line
Sites of Interest
If the information revolution were a knife-wielding maniac, blogs would be his weapon's lethal cutting edge. There are a few old-fashioned "web sites" out there that still have a stab or two left in them, however; below you'll find some of the sharpest.
- Five Great Causes:
- Geek Chic:
- News & Views:
The Blogosphere Political Compass Project is graphing the approximate political position of bloggers great and small. If you have a blog and would like to participate, please click the link below.
The Best of Sandor
Below are five posts that I believe represent my positions well, or that others have said they found useful in some way.
- An Analogy From Dad
- Marshall Sandor vs. The Cool Web Search Gang
- How I Became An Agnostic
- Who Fights?
- We Got Too Much Game
- "...things are different in the private sector. T...
- Worrisome Weekend When I got home from work on ...
- To Every Rule, an Exception Though I said I'd k...
- Saturday Fun Stuff Yay! It's time for Saturday...
- Into the Cage, Zaitchik The Zoo has captured ye...
- The Royal House of Instapunditus I: A Filthy Lie ...
- Links! I'm working on my next filthy lie assign...
- On the Bandwagon For a Quick Trip Around the Block...
- Citizen Sandor, Part II Part I here. Last ti...
- Edam Cheese, A Stamp, and Nothing Those are the...
Signs of the End