A Menagerie of Outspoken Opinions on Science, World Politics, and Geek Culture

Tuesday, May 25, 2004

"...things are different in the private sector. They expect results."

Ray Stantz said that in Ghostbusters. It's true. I'm finishing up the content for our new web sites on Massachusetts and Boston, so for the next few days I will be busy, busy, busy. Blog posts here at The Zoo will be scarcer than French war heros. I should be caught up on work by Friday, though, so my twice-a-day blogging habit will return before the weekend.

One thing that I do promise to get up within the next 48 hours are some camping photos; Blogger has added a photoblogging feature and sometime tonight or tomorrow night I'm going to learn how to use it. Then I'll post a couple pictures of me and my goofball friends at Ginnie Springs.

For your daily blog fix I suggest you check out Cornpone and The Sicilian, who post frequently and always have something intelligent to say. And if you haven't yet read Bill Whittle's Strength, what the hell is wrong with you? Go now!



S

|