A Menagerie of Outspoken Opinions on Science, World Politics, and Geek Culture

Monday, May 17, 2004

Back To Life

The camping trip was amazing but there was no wireless signal out at Ginnie Springs, so I couldn't blog remotely. We did get some great pictures, though, and as soon as the digital camera faerie sends them to me I'll post a couple.

Blogging will be light today as I'm still really tired (and a little sore) from four days of nearly constant exercise; hiking, swimming, paddling around in an inner tube, carrying firewood and backpacks, etc... Drinking a lot of beer and staying up till 4 am every night didn't help either. But I am going to go find something fun to make up for missing "Saturday Fun Stuff" this weekend, so check back this afternoon for a cool quiz or game or something.

I hope everyone had a nice, relaxing weekend.


S

|